The Coimbra Group has provided her 2019 Scholarship Programme which is currently open for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries to study for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Applicant’s research interest offered at selected universities.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Coimbra Group (GC) is an association of 39 long-established European comprehensive, multidisciplinary universities of high international standard. It was founded in 1985 and formally constituted by Charter in 1987.
The group is committed to creating special academic and cultural ties in order to promote, for the benefits of its members, internationalization, academic collaboration, excellence in learning and research, and service to society.
- Course Level: Training & Short courses Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Heidelberg University, KU Leuven, University of Padova, University of Granda, University of Graz, University of Poitiers, University of Salamanca, Alexandru loan Cuza University, Eotvos Lorand University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For researchers from Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Serbia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Field of Study:
Applicant’s research interest
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Coimbra Group – Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries. 2019 will receive:
- Health Insurance.
- The value of this scholarship depends on the host university.
- The scholarships are available for PhD students and postdoctoral researchers/professors.
- The scholarships are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities participating in this programme, while the Coimbra Group-Office is in charge of the administrative management of the applications.
- The students are expected to provide notice before the arrival.
- The applicants of Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme are asked to submit the name and contact details of an academic supervisor in the receiving Coimbra Group University.
- Acceptance letter/e-mail has to be submitted.
- Application to only one institution is accepted.
- Candidates should submit completed application form which should also include name, acceptance letter by the supervisor and other required information.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Coimbra Group – Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries. 2019 is 31st March 2019.