The Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation has provided her full funding Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants which is currently open for students of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Policy making at any accredited University in the United Arab Emirates or Abroad for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research was established in 2009 to aid in the social, cultural, and economic development of Ras Al Khaimah, a northern emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Established through Emiri decree, the Foundation is considered a non-profit, quasi-governmental organization and is the visionary initiative of Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah.
His Highness places great value on education and research, and the Al Qasimi Foundation was created to generate a world-class body of research on Ras Al Khaimah and the broader UAE region, develop local capacity in the public sector, and engage the community in its work.
Also Read: $1,000 to $10,000 Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Anywhere in the world, 2019-20
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any accredited university in the United Arab Emirates or abroad
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please note that the recipients of the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2019 get:
- Furnished accommodation for 12 months
- Return airfares.
- Research support.
- The candidates applying for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2019 should be Ph.D. students in good academic standing at an accredited university.
- The applicants should be ready to conduct research and have completed all the Ph.D. coursework.
- The candidates should have a TOFEL score of at least 600 or IELTS score of 6.5 if English is the secondary language.
- The research proposal should be approved by their advisor and should include a literature review and significant detail on research methodology.
- The research proposal should be approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the applicants’ home institution.
- The research proposal should address an education, public policy, or related social science issue or question.
- The applicants for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2019 should submit curriculum vitae with an education background, work and research experience, publications, and awards.
- The candidates are expected to submit an essay addressing why they are interested in the grant, experience, coursework, skills, and the alignment of the research with the Foundation’s mission.
- The applicants should also submit two reference letters one from the applicant’s doctoral advisor and other should be academic.
- The candidates should submit documentation of IRB approval, approved research proposal’s copy, and a copy of a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- The candidates applying for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2019 are assessed based on their academic merit and relevance of proposed research.
- The research proposal is evaluated and the preference is given to those candidates pursuing a degree in education, public policy.
Closing Date for Applications:
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria