The University of Edinburgh in UK has provided its partial funding Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Stem Cells and Translational Neurology offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Edinburgh (abbreviated as Edin. in post-nominals), founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Edinburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that a total of three University of Edinburgh – Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships in UK, 2019 are being awarded out of which one provides 60 credits towards your module fees while the other two provide 30 credits.
- Applicants must have been accepted on to the online distance learning Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology program.
- Students must have already been offered a place at the University and have firmly accepted the University as a firm choice.
- The scholarship that provides higher credits is open to students of selected countries while the other two scholarships are open to students of all nationalities.
- The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit.
Closing Date for Applications: