The Australian National University (ANU) in Australia has provided its $10,000 per year ANU College of Business & Economics International Partnership Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Business and Economics offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australian National University (ANU)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International applicants (other than Australia)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the scholarship will be given to students to commencing in first and second semesters.
- The recipients of Australian National University – ANU College of Business & Economics International Partnership Scholarship will get $10,000 per year.
- The candidates applying for Australian National University – ANU College of Business & Economics International Partnership Scholarship in Australia, 2019 should be international students.
- The applicants should have applied to the University for admission on the basis of successful completion of the Foundation Studies program at the ANU affiliated provider.
- The candidates who are graduates of both Standard and Extended Foundation Studies programs are eligible.
- The applicants should have an offer from the university into a single or double undergraduate program.
Closing Date for Applications: