The University of Auckland has provided its 2019 Arthington Davy Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate nationals of Tonga in New Zealand to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any field of research offered by any university in the World.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Auckland (Māori: Te Whare Wānanga o Tāmaki Makaurau) is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings. Established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the university is made up of eight faculties over six campuses. It has a head count of more than 40,000 students, and more than 30,000 equivalent full-time students.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university in the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals of Tonga
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipients of Arthington Davy Scholarship, 2018 get a part of the cost of the postgraduate program or research.
- The applicants for Arthington Davy Scholarship, 2018 should have completed their first university degree.
- The candidates should in intend to pursue a postgraduate program at any university in the world.
- The applicants should be accepted by the university for the course they applied for.
- The candidates who propose research or choose subjects that contribute to the development of Tonga will be given preference.
- The applicants for Arthington Davy Scholarship, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae, proof of Tongan origin, and academic record.
- The candidates should submit details of their program with a letter of conditional acceptance, details of tuition fees and living expenses, and names of two academic referees.
Closing Date for Applications: