The ASCO (Automatic Switch Company) has provided its $5,000 ASCO Engineering Scholarships which is currently open for USA undergraduate and postgraduate citizens to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Engineering offered by universities in USA for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
ASCO (Automatic Switch Company) Power Technologies, a business unit of Emerson Electric Company, manufactures and sells transfer switches, power control systems, and industrial control products for business-critical continuity. ASCO also includes a Services branch, providing maintenance programs, modifications, upgrades, and emergency repairs.
The “Firetrol” branch of ASCO provides power transfer switches, controls, and alarms for fire suppression. ASCO’s headquarters is located in Florham Park, New Jersey. With over 1400 employees and 500,000 square feet of manufacturing floor space, it is the world’s largest manufacturer of power transfer switches. ASCO Power Technologies was founded in 1888 and developed the first commercially available automatic transfer switch in 1920.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in USA
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of USA
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the ASCO Scholarship Program will award two, $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines.
- The scholarship will also extend $1,000 grants to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled.
- The applicants of ASCO Engineering Scholarship must be a citizen of U.S
- The candidates applying should have completed their sophomore year in a bachelor’s degree program or should be enrolled in a graduate program.
- The candidates who won ASCO scholarships are not eligible to apply for the future.
- The employees and relatives of ASCO are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarships awarded by ASCO will be paid directly to the educational institution of the recipient.
Closing Date for Applications:
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria