The BINUS University/ University of Bina Nusantara in Indonesia has provided her BINUS World Class Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate of all nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Bina Nusantara University also known as Binus University is one of Indonesia’s private universities located in Jakarta, Indonesia. The university is sheltered under Bina Nusantara educational institution.
Bina Nusantara University originally came from a computer training institute Modern Computer Course which was founded on 21 October 1974. Along with the development, Modern Computer Course later developed into Computer Engineering Academy (ATK) on July 1, 1981.
The Academy offers informatics and informatics management education. Three years later on 13 July 1984 ATK got registered status and changed to AMIK Jakarta. On July 1, 1985, AMIK opened a course in computerization of accounting. AMIK began to use the name Bina Nusantara on 21 September 1985.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: BINUS University/ University of Bina Nusantara
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Binus University – BINUS World Class Scholarship in Indonesia will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
- Applicants of BINUS World Class Scholarship, 2019 must have received a high school certificate.
- Students are required to have a GPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.00.
- English language proficiency of TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0 or any equivalent English proficiency exam result is required.
- Candidates applying for BINUS World Class Scholarship, 2019 should provide proof of non-academic achievements like group/clubs leadership involvement, social projects, competition, and community development.
- In order to renew the scholarship, applicants are required to secure a GPA of at least 2.75 out of 4.00 and participate actively in BINUS Student Ambassadorship Program.
Closing Date for Applications: