The Brunel University London in UK has provided its £3000 Brunel Santander International Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of any of the courses offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1966, it was named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Brunel’s campus is located on the outskirts of Uxbridge. It is organised into three colleges and three major research institutes, a structure adopted in August 2014 which also changed the university’s name to Brunel University London. Brunel has over 12,900 students and 2,500 staff and had a total income of £200.7 million in 2014/15, of which 25% came from grants and research contracts.
Also Read: £1,800 Sir George Jessel Studentship In Mathematics for Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at University College London (UCL) in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Brunel University London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Brunel University London – Brunel Santander International Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive an award of GBP 3,000.
- Brunel University London assesses International students for fee purposes.
- The Student should have the offer from the university to study on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or a postgraduate research programme.
- Should complete the required documentation.
- The student must citizen of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and USA.
- This scholarship programme is not available to current Brunel students on a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- It is essential for the student to agree to participate in promotional and publicity activities and a formal event during the academic year.
- Students agreeing to undertake these activities is an essential requirement for the award.
- The award may be withdrawn if the student does not comply with the agreement.
- Students who have earlier received a Brunel International Scholarship are not eligible.
Closing Date for Applications: