The Canadian Natural Resources (CNR) is offering its CNR Building Futures Scholarship which is however open to undergraduate residents of Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Oil and natural gas industry offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited, or CNRL or Canadian Natural, is an oil and gas exploration, development and production company with its corporate head office in Calgary, Alberta. Along with its core area Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB), CNRL also has the North Sea and offshore West Africa fields. By 2011, with a production of 121,000 barrels (19,200 m), CNRL was Canada\’s largest oil company and Canada\’s \”single biggest conventional heavy oil producer\”.
Also Read: $13,200 Northwestern University Founders Scholarship for Undergraduate in All Nationalities at Northwestern University, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Post-secondary institutions around the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For residents of Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan)
Field of Study:
- Partial Funding, based upon student need
- Applicants of CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018 must be residents of Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan) for a minimum of one year prior to application.
- Applicants from communities where Canadian Natural has operations will be given more preference.
- Candidates must have a Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Candidates must be studying subjects that are related to the oil and natural gas industry and/or those that support the communities where such operations occur.
- An applicant can make only one application per year.
- Candidates applying for CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018 must maintain an average of C+ or 75% in their courses.
- The completed application
- A letter describing Career Plan and Community Activities in one page approximately
- Transcripts from all the high schools/post-secondary institutions they have attended in the past 3 years
- Official proof of registration at the school they are attending
- List of registration and tuition fees
- Reference letters (optional)
Closing Date for Applications:
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $27,000 per year IUPUI Honors College Plater International Scholars for Undergraduate in All Nationalities at Indiana University Bloomington, 2019