The Hiram College in US has provided her $1,000 College Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate applicants of all nationals (other than the US) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Hiram College is a private liberal arts college located in Hiram, Ohio. It was founded in 1850 as the Western Reserve Eclectic Institute by Amos Sutton Hayden and other members of the Disciples of Christ Church. The college is nonsectarian and coeducational.
It is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Hiram’s most famous alumnus is James A. Garfield, who served as a college instructor and principal, and was subsequently elected the 20th President of the United States.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Hiram College
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all Nationals (other than the US)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipients of Hiram College Scholarships in US, 2019 will get $1,000 per year to full tuition fee waiver.
- Hiram College is offering Scholarships to International applicants.
- The applicants should have applied to the College.
- The Hiram College Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, 2019 will be offered in addition to the transfer of global scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications: