The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has provided her 2019 DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) which is currently open for international students to study for PhD degree in the field of varies with the selected universities in Germany.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation.
DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) .
Also Read: Full Tuition Fees Master’s Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Malmo University in Sweden, 2019
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Technische Universitat (Darmstadt University of Technology), University of Stuttgart, University of Oldenburg, University of Munster, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), University of Gottingen, University of Bamberg(Otto-Friedrich-Universitat Bamberg), University of Hamburg, Freie Universitat Berlin (Free University of Berlin), Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU), University of Konstanz
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all international students
Field of Study:
- DAAD scholarships are initially granted for one year, an extension of the grant period will depend on the positive evaluation of the progress made by the student in the past year.
- The DAAD scholarship includes a monthly scholarship of 1,000 EUR, a travel allowance depending on the country of origin, combined health, accident and liability insurance, a research and study grant of 460 EUR per year as well as rent.
- Candidates applying for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2019 must be international students.
- Only the candidates who are accepted by the selected doctoral program that is listed in GSSP are eligible to apply.
- Once the candidates are nominated for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), 2019 by the selected doctoral program, they are asked by DAAD to submit their applications.
- The last degree received by the applicants must not be longer than six years ago.
- Applicant must submit a letter of motivation and an abstract of your proposal (max. 1 page).
- Applicant should submit a curriculum vitae.
- Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation by two university professors from the home university issued during the last two years in DAAD format.
- Certified copies of all translated documents must be submitted to DAAD only after a letter of award has been received.
- For French-speaking countries: License or Maitrise with Assez-Bien along with a DEA/DESS degree or a Master’s degree according to the LMD system.
- any documents certifying completed practical work (internship etc.).
- Documents certifying knowledge of the foreign language required by the graduate school.
Closing Date for Applications: