The Swansea University in UK has provided its £2,000 – £3,000 Developing Futures Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Economics and Accounting & Finance offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Swansea University (Welsh: Prifysgol Abertawe) is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in UK.
In 1996, it changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea following structural changes within the University of Wales. The title of Swansea University was formally adopted on 1 September 2007 when the University of Wales became a non-membership confederal institution and the former members became universities in their own right.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Swansea University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Swansea University – Developing Futures Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive:
- For Undergraduate students: GBP 2,000 towards tuition fees.
- For Postgraduate students: GBP 3,000 towards tuition fees.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at the School of Management.
- Candidates who hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship are not eligible to apply for Swansea University – Developing Futures Scholarships in UK, 2019.
- The undergraduate program is available to non-EU students.
- Postgraduate scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Applicants’ academic qualifications are taken into consideration to assess the applicants of Swansea University – Developing Futures Scholarships in UK, 2019.
- Candidates’ passion and commitment towards their goals are assessed.
- Applicants’ financial need is considered.
- Applicants’ capabilities and plans to give back to the school and university are evaluated.
Closing Date for Applications: