The Monash University in Australia has provided its $20,000 Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarships which is currently open for International undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the Faculty of Law for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight and the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the influential M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies.
Monash is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies. Monash is in the top 20% in teaching, top 10% in international outlook, top 20% in industry income and top 10% in research in the world in 2016.
Also Read: $3,000 Taught Postgraduate Scholarships for New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students at University of Waikato in New Zealand, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Monash University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Monash University – Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive up to $20,000.
- The applicants for Monash University – Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarships in Australia, 2019 should apply to one of the eligible programs offered by the Faculty of Law.
- The candidates should be international students.
- The applicants for the undergraduate program should have year 12th qualification and applicants for the postgraduate program should have a degree equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree.
- The students are assessed automatically based on their international student application.
- The applicants are evaluated based on their academic achievement, in degree, secondary and diploma level courses.
- The candidates will be informed about the scholarship if they submit their final results.
Closing Date for Applications: