The University of Sydney in Australia has provided its $27,596 Faculty of Science Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarships which is currently open for applicants (except New Zealand) to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of any area within in faculty of science offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the country’s leading universities. The university comprises 16 faculties and schools, through which it offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. In 2011 it had 32,393 undergraduate and 16,627 graduate students.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The University of Sydney
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants (except New Zealand)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Sydney – Faculty of Science Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee.
- A stipend of $27,596 per year.
- Health Insurance.
- Visa fees.
- The applicants must be an international student except for the citizens of New Zealand.
- The applicants must have the offer to attend a research program in the faculty of Science.
- The applicant should have a research component which accounts for a minimum of 25% of the year.
- Applicants should have a GPA greater than 85 or an average A grade. Or the candidates should have a relevant subject-specific GPA of 90 or equivalent.
- Candidates applying should be commencing the full-time postgraduate research study at the University for the first time.
- Applicants of the Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarships should not be receiving any other tuition fee scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications: