The Hector Fellow Academy has provided its full funding PhD Fellowship which is currently open for applicants of all nationalities to study PhD degree in the field of Natural sciences, Engineering offered at selected Universities and Research Institutions in Germany for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details no how to process your scholarship application.
Hector Fellow Academy was established in December 2013. The title is used in English in a broader meaning of the word, referring to a member of a specialized, qualified group of people, who work on scientific topics within a team.
Hector Fellows are a community of outstanding scientists, who are recognized by the Hector Foundation for their performance and achievements and teaching. Hector Fellow Academy provides eminent scientists a framework for successful teamwork and networking. In addition, they share their expertise with auspicious young scientists.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: selected universities and research institutions in Germany
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- A monthly salary
- Research funding of €9,500 per year.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Fellowship At Hector Fellow Academy, 2019 should have a master’s degree.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- The candidates should be willing to move to the location of the university.
- The applicants who worked as student assistants with the Hector Fellow are not eligible.
- The students are expected to submit an innovative research proposal related to the research field.
- Proposal of their Ph.D. project in 3,000 to 6,000 characters with an abstract of 1,500 characters including spaces.
- Copy of degree certificates and transcripts of records.
- Provide Master’s thesis summary
- Two recommendation letters by university staff.
- Submit a short project schedule
- Curriculum vitae.
- Ranking of graduates (for Non-German university students), an application photo is expected to be submitted by the students.
Closing Date for Applications: