The Hult International Business School is offering her $5,000/year Future Business Leader Scholarship which is currently open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Business offered by the institution.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Hult International Business School is a global business school with campus locations in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Ashridge (UK) and New York City. Hult has a student body comprising over 130 nationalities and an alumni network of over 16,000 professionals working across the globe.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Hult International Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- For the 2019-2020 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,500 USD each academic year. For a 4-year program this scholarship would be worth $22,000 USD; for a 3-year program this scholarship would be worth $16,500 USD.
- Hult International Business School is offering Future Business Leader Scholarship, 2018 to students with potential and desire to accomplish success as future leaders of global business.
- Applicants of Future Business Leader Scholarship, 2018 should submit either an essay of 400-500 words or a video of 2-5 minutes answering what makes them successful business leaders, their career aspirations and how their experience at Hult will help them achieve their goals.
- Future Business Leader Scholarship, 2018 will be renewed annually if they are full-time students who are not on academic probation or honor code violations.
Closing Date for Applications:
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $5,815 Federal Pell Grant for U.S. Undergraduate Nationals at Educational Institutions in the US – 2019