The Gerda Henkel Stiftung has provided its EUR 1,400 + EUR 350 Per Month Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships which is currently open for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Archaeology, Historical Sciences, Historical Islamic Studies, History of Art, History of Law, Prehistory and Early History, History of Science offered by Institutions in Germany for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Gerda Henkel Foundation was established in June 1976 by Lisa Maskell in memory of her mother Gerda Henkel as a private, non-profit grant making organization. The Foundation has its headquarters in Düsseldorf.
The sole object of the Foundation is to promote science at universities and research institutes, primarily by supporting specific projects in the field of the humanities that have a specialist scope and are limited in time. A special concern of the Foundation is the advancement of postgraduates.
Also Read: €205 Per Month ITH Scholarships for Undergraduate Applicants of Developing Countries and ADC Priority Countries at Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management Salzburg in Austria, 2019
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions in Germany
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Archaeology, Historical Sciences, Historical Islamic Studies, History of Art, History of Law, Prehistory and Early History, History of Science
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships in Germany will receive:
- Basic Scholarships worth EUR 1,200.
- Monthly family allowance: with one child- EUR 400; with two children- EUR 500; with three and more children: + EUR 100,.
- Expatriation allowance: EUR 400
- The scholarships are open to PhD students of all nationalities.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration and highly qualified applicants are preferred.
- Candidates applying should be from subject areas related to Archaeology, Historical Sciences, Historical Islamic Studies, History of Art, History of Law, Prehistory and Early History, History of Science.
- The scholarship will be provided for up to 2 years.
- The candidate should submit a completed application form.
- A CV in tabular form should be submitted in a maximum of 8 pages.
- Should include the work and time schedule. Necessary travel to archives, museums and libraries should also be mentioned.
- A statement should be submitted on expected travel and material costs.
- Certificates of Master’s degree, seminar certificates shall be submitted.
Closing Date for Applications: