The University of Reading in UK has provided its £3,000 Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) International Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Selected courses offered at the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Reading is a public university located in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom. It was established in 1892 as University College, Reading and received its Royal Charter in 1926 from King George V. It was the only university to receive its charter between the two world wars and is therefore a red brick university.
Reading is ranked as one of the top 200 universities in the world. It is ranked 156th in the latest 2015 QS World University Rankings, its highest ever position in the ranking. It is also one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. It is based on three (formerly four) campuses in, and around, the town of Reading.
Also Read: $15,000 Manitoba Graduate Scholarships (MGS) for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at The University of Winnipeg in Canada, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Reading
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Reading – Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) International Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £3,000.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Must be liable to pay overseas tuition fees (not from the UK/EU).
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded per applicant.
- An award will only apply for the 2019-20 academic year and cannot be deferred.
Closing Date for Applications: