Google has provided her $10,000 or $50,000 Google PhD Fellowship Program which is currently open for citizens of Australia, China and East Asia, Europe, Africa, India, the United States and Canada to study for PhD degree in the field of Computer Sciences or related subjects offered at applicant’s host university for the 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super-voting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
An initial public offering followed on August 19, 2004. Its mission statement from the outset was “to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful,” and its unofficial slogan was “Don’t be evil”.
Also Read: £10,100 Muriel Smith Masters Scholarship for International Postgraduate Students at University of Edinburgh in UK, 2019-20
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Applicant’s Host University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of Australia, China and East Asia, Europe, Africa, India, the United States and Canada
Field of Study:
- The applicants of this Fellowship Program will receive:
- Africa: A stipend of $30,000.
- Australia: A stipend of $10,000.
- China and East Asia: A stipend of $10,000.
- Europe: Yearly bursary towards stipend/salary, health care, social benefits, tuition and fees, conference travel and personal computing equipment. The bursary varies by country.
- India: A stipend of $50,000.
- United States and Canada: Full tuition and fees (enrollment fees, health insurance, books) plus a stipend to be used for living expenses, travel, and personal equipment
- Applicants of Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program in Open for citizens of Australia, China, and East Asia, Europe, Africa, India, the United States, and Canada must be studying a Ph.D. in one of the Computer Sciences or related research area.
- Applicants must be attending and remain enrolled in the Ph.D. program.
- Graduate coursework in the Ph.D. program must have been completed.
- Candidates must intend to start or continue their graduate research in the fall of 2019.
- Students in receipt of fellowships from other companies are ineligible.
- Employees and family members of Google are also ineligible to apply for Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program.
- Name of fellowship they are applying for.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Academic transcripts (current and previous degrees).
- Research/dissertation proposal in 4-5 pages.
- 2-3 letters of recommendation out of which, at least one must be from the thesis advisor.
Closing Date for Applications: