The Petroleum Institute in UAE has provided her full funding Graduate Research Or Teaching Assistantship which is currently open for postgraduate students in all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of MSc in Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or Petroleum Geosciences offered by the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Petroleum Institute (PI) is an engineering university located in Sas Al Nakhl, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, offers a variety of engineering degrees and is funded by a consortium of national and international oil companies. The goal of the institution is to provide the local oil and gas industry with engineers.
PI was established in 2000 by an Emiri decree under the direction of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, ruler of Abu Dhabi and the president of the United Arab Emirates. It is financed and governed by a consortium of five major oil companies: ADNOC, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Total S.A., and Japan Oil Development Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of INPEX.
Also Read: 2019 DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) for International Students at Selected Universities in Germany
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Petroleum Institute
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- MSc in Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or Petroleum Geosciences
- The recipients of Graduate Research Or Teaching Assistantship At Petroleum Institute, 2019 will get:
- Tuition waiver
- Competitive stipend of AED 8,000 during MSc and AED 10,000 during Ph.D.
- Medical insurance.
- The recipients also get an on-campus room and board, economy class airfare, and financial aid to present research at the international conferences.
- The applicants for Graduate Research Or Teaching Assistantship At Petroleum Institute, 2019 should be admitted to the graduate school in masters of science programs for full-time.
Closing Date for Applications: