The Simon Fraser University in Canada has provided its $5,000 H.Y. Louie And Lohn Entrance Awards which is currently open for undergraduate applicant of all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Simon Fraser University, commonly referred to as SFU, is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada with campuses in Burnaby, Vancouver and Surrey.
The 1.7 km2 (0.66 sq mi) Burnaby campus on Burnaby Mountain, located 20 km (12 mi) from downtown Vancouver, was established in 1965 and comprises more than 30,000 students and approximately 950 faculty members.
Also Read: £2,500 Peel Trust Studentships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at Lancaster University in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Simon Fraser University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Simon Fraser University – H.Y. Louie And Lohn Entrance Awards in Canada, 2019 will receive $5,000.
- The applicants for Simon Fraser University – H.Y. Louie And Lohn Entrance Awards in Canada, 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have financial need and strong volunteer experience.
- The secondary school applicants are expected to have admissions average of at least 80% for the faculty to which they have applied.
- The IB diploma applicants should have the minimum IB diploma score required for admission.
- The candidates are selected through the annual entrance bursary program.
- The Entrance Award and Bursary candidates from a BC/Yukon regular secondary school should self-report their grades by the deadline date.
- The applicants for Simon Fraser University – H.Y. Louie And Lohn Entrance Awards in Canada, 2019 should submit a summary of their achievements, volunteer work, extracurricular activities, community or school involvement, and artistic interests in not more than 500 words.
- The candidate’s supervisor for the volunteer work should complete the reference form.
Closing Date for Applications: