The Government of China has provided her full funding Heilongjiang Government Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate of all nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of all subjects offered by designated Universities in the Heilongjiang Province of China for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies: the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission
Also Read: CHF 1,900/Month to CHF 2,700/Month PhD and Postdoctoral Grants for International Students at University of Fribourg in Switzerland, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All universities in the Heilongjiang province of China
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals (other than the Republic of China)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the Heilongjiang Government Scholarship provides RMB 50,000 per year for doctoral students and RMB 40,000 per year for masters applicants.
- The scholarship offers RMB 30,000 per year for bachelor’s applicants for 4 academic years.
- The recipients are also exempted from tuition fees, registration fees, experiment fees, and accommodation fees
- The candidates applying for Heilongjiang Government Scholarship should be International applicants.
- The applicants for a Bachelor’s degree should have a diploma equivalent to Chinese high-school graduate, be under 25 years of age and meet the host institution’s eligibility criteria.
- The candidates applying for a master’s degree should be under the age of 35, should have a bachelor’s degree and submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- The doctoral candidates should have a master’s degree, be under the age of 40 and submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- The applicants should not be currently studying in China and should not be in receipt of any other scholarships.
- The candidates applying for Heilongjiang Government Scholarship should submit a scholarship application form, notarized photocopy of highest diploma and academic transcripts.
- The applicants should also submit a research or study plan and two recommendations letters from professors or associate professors for doctoral and master’s applicants.
- The bachelor degree applicants should submit the academic record from their home country high school.
Closing Date for Applications: