The Government of China has provided its 2019 Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students in China to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at universities in Heilongjiang province.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies: the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission This article is about the formal administrative structure of the state, its branches, departments and their responsibilities.
Most, but not all, positions of significant power in the state structure and in the military are occupied by members of the Communist Party of China which is controlled by the Politburo Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China, a group of 4 to 9 people who make all decisions of national significance.
Also Read: 2019 UTS Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students at University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in Heilongjiang Province
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Provincial Government Scholarships will receive:
- Full Tuition and registration fee waiver.
- Experiment and Practical Training.
- Books and other teaching materials.
- Health Insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree:
- Maximum age of the applicant must be 25.
- Have a High School Diploma with excellent grades.
- Master’s Degree:
- Maximum age of the applicant must be 35.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent grades.
- Doctoral Degree:
- Maximum age of the applicant must be 40.
- Have a Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
- Two copies of the following documents:
- Application form for Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships.
- Attested high school certificate and academic record.
- Essay of study or research plan in English or Chinese.
- Two Letters of Recommendations from Professors or Associate Professors.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Record.
- Passport copy.
Closing Date for Applications: