The Haute Future Fashion Academy in Italy has provided its HFFA Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Masters, Training & Short course degree in the field of Digital Arts & Design, Fashion and Architecture & Design offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Haute Future Fashion Academy is a new high-level training institution in the sector of High End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design, in partnership with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI â€“ Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana).
It was set up in Milan, the international capital of Fashion and Design, with the aim of training a new generation of Creative Directors and Strategic Managers and to provide a practical response to the demand for increasingly diversified and specialized professional figures.
Using an avant-garde approach, HFFA intends to restructure training within an international dimension geared towards the future. The aim is to rediscover craft skills and enhance Italian fashion goods.
- Course Level: Masters, Training & Short courses Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Haute Future Fashion Academy
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Haute Future Fashion Academy – HFFA Scholarships in Italy, 2019 will receive from 25% to 100% of the tuition fees.
- Applicants of HFFA Scholarship, 2019 who are enrolling in master’s program can choose from one of the following:
- Accessories Design & Luxury Gadgets
- Marketing & Branding for Luxury
- Art Direction for Fashion Design & Haute Couture
- Interior Design for Luxury Rides
- Applicants of HFFA Scholarship, 2019 who are enrolling into an intensive course of one-year duration can choose from one of the following:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Styling and Communication
- Interior Design
- Admission form
- Photocopy of the passport or ID card
- 2 passport-size photos
- Proof of Payment of the registration fee
- Signed cover letter
- Additional documents for master’s program applicants:
- Portfolio presentation (when required)
- Reference letter
- Certificate of Academy diploma, degree or transcript along with translation if they are in languages other than Italian/English
- Additional documents for intensive program applicants:
- Certificate of high school diploma/equivalent title with grades with translation if they are languages other than English/Italian
Closing Date for Applications: