The Harbin Institute of Technology in China has provided its full funding HIT-Qingrui Scholarship which is currently open for non-Chinese undergraduate and postgraduate applicants to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of programs offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Harbin Institute of Technology is a research university in China that is a member of China’s elite and a member of the C9 League. HIT has three campuses, spanning the country from north to south: the Harbin campus in Heilongjiang Province, the Weihai campus in Shandong Province and the Shenzhen graduate school in Guangdong Province.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For non-Chinese applicants
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of HIT-Qingrui Scholarship for International Students in China, 2019 will receive:
- First class: Tuition and housing fee exemption.
- Second class: Tuition fees.
- Third class: 50% Tuition fee exemption.
- Fourth class: 30% Tuition fee reduction.
- Applicants for HIT-Qingrui Scholarship for International Students in China, 2019 should be non-Chinese nationals.
- They should be in good health and intend to pursue English-medium bachelor or master degrees or Chinese-medium bachelor degrees.
- A good academic record is essential.
- Candidates applying for HIT-Qingrui Scholarship for International Students in China, 2019 cannot combine this scholarship with other scholarships.
- Application Form
- Copy of passport
- Notarized copy of transcripts
- Notarized copy of High school graduation certificate or Pre-graduation certificate (for Bachelor’s degree applicants)
- Chinese courses: HSK-4 certificate (except for Chinese literature)(for Bachelor’s degree applicants)
- Study plan (for Bachelor’s degree applicants)
- Notarized copy of Highest diploma or pre-graduation certificate (for Master’s degree applicants)
- A study/research plan (for Master’s degree applicants)
- Two recommendation letters (for Master’s degree applicants)
- English: TOEFL (90)/ IELTS (5.5) (for Master’s degree applicants)
Closing Date for Applications:
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria