The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in Netherlands has provided her €5,000 Holland Scholarships which is currently which is currently open for international undergraduate students outside EU/EEA to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is the Dutch Ministry responsible for Education, Culture, Science, Research, Gender equality and Communications. The Ministry was created in 1918 as the Ministry of Education, Arts and Sciences and had several name changes before it became the Education, Culture and Science in 1994. The Ministry is headed by the Minister of Education, Culture and Science, currently Jet Bussemaker.
Also Read: EUR 5,000 Short Term Grant for Postgraduate and PhD Students of All Nationalities at Any University Around the World, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students outside EU/EEA
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of The Hague University of Applied Sciences – Holland Scholarships in the Netherlands will receive €5,000.
- The candidates applying should have applied and received an admit from the university for a full-time undergraduate course.
- The students applying for The Hague University of Applied Sciences – Holland Scholarships in the Netherlands, 2019 must not be more than 25 years.
- Applicants should demonstrate the financial aid to pursue their degree.
- The students applying must also express interests in contributing to the life of the university.
- The applicant must be 18 years old by 15th of September.
- Have not applied to this scholarship before.
- The applicants of The Hague University of Applied Sciences – Holland Scholarships in the Netherlands, 2019 are selected on the basis of financial need.
- The university may also consider the students’ interests in taking part in extracurricular activities of The Hague University of Applied Sciences and the Students Union.
Closing Date for Applications: