The Institutions Education fund manager (LPDP) has provided her full funding Indonesian Education Scholarship Programs for which is currently open for Indonesian Postgraduate and Doctoral Students at Indonesian or Overseas Institutions for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Also Read: 5000 Euros Per Semester Foundation Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Grenoble Institute Of Technology in France, 2019
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Indonesian or overseas institutions
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Indonesian citizens
Field of Study:
- Engineering, science, agriculture, Energy Security, Fisheries, Education Management, Medical and Health Technology, medicine/health
- Please be inform that the recipients of Indonesian Education Scholarship for Master and Doctoral Programs, 2019 get university fees and supporting fees including health insurance, visa, living allowance.
- BPI Master and Doctoral also have priority themes as follows:
- Fisheries, Energy Security, Maritime, Creative Industries, Transport Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Nursing, Religious, Economics / Finance Sharia, Culture / Language, International Business Law, Agriculture, Food Security, Defense and Security Technology, Education Management, Medical and , Skills (Vocational), and Environment.
- The fields include engineering, agriculture, medicine/health, law, educational studies, social studies, culture, arts and linguistics, economics, science, maritime Affairs, and Fisheries, accounting/finance, religious studies, and other disciplines.
- The applicants for Indonesian Education Scholarship for Master and Doctoral Programs, 2019 should be citizens of Indonesia.
- The candidates should be bachelor’s or master’s degree from the National Accreditation Agency for Higher Education accredited institutions for tertiary education in Indonesia or higher education vocational institutions in Indonesia.
- The applicants should have leadership skills, nationalism, patriotism, and good self-confidence.
- The candidates applying for Indonesian Education Scholarship For Master And Doctoral Programs should return to Indonesia after the completion of studies and will not be receiving any other scholarships.
- The applicants for master’s program should have a maximum of 35 (thirty-five) years, completed studies in undergraduate programs, and should have an unconditional offer from the target university.
- The applicants for the doctoral program should have a maximum of 40 years of age, has finished the study in the master program, and have an unconditional offer from the target university.
Closing Date for Applications: