The University of Birmingham in UK has provided its £2,000 International Chemistry Scholarships which is currently open for international undergraduate applicants (Other than the UK) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemistry offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
Also Read: Partial Funding Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationals at University of Edinburgh in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Birmingham
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International applicants (other than the UK)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University Of Birmingham – International Chemistry Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £2,000 in Year 1.
- The recipients should get full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher or the scholarship to be renewed.
- The applicants for University of Birmingham International Chemistry Scholarships, 2019 should A*AA at A-Level including Chemistry.
- The candidates should be international applicants and not from the UK.
- The applicants should have to place Birmingham Chemistry as their firm choice before the UCAS deadline.
- The candidates taking alternative qualifications are also eligible for the scholarship
Closing Date for Applications: