The University of Oregon is offering her International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) Tuition Scholarships which is however open to International students in US to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of courses offered at the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Nestled in the lush Willamette Valley, with an easy drive to both the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains, the University of Oregon is renowned for its research prowess and commitment to teaching.
Also Read: 2019 University Aviation Association (UAA) Scholarships for Undergraduate in All Nationalities at UAA member Universities & Colleges
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Oregon
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International Students
Field of Study:
- There are two types of Scholarships offered under this program:
- Full Tuition fee waiver.
- Partial Tuition fee waiver.
- Only tuition fees, Full and Partial tuition fee waiver
- Must be an international student.
- Share their culture with Eugene-Springfield schools and social organizations.
- Full-time student at the University.
- Excellent Academic record.
- Demonstrate Financial need
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for the University of Oregon’s International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) Tuition Scholarships is 31st March 2019.
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $5,000 to $30,000 Presidential Scholarship Program for Undergraduate in All Nationalities at High Point University, 2019