The Goi Peace Foundation has provided its 50,000 Yen – 100,000 Yen International Essay Contest which is currently open for young people of all nationals to study for Other degree in the field of Essay on “The Change I Want To Make” for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Based in Japan, the Goi Peace Foundation is a public benefit organization supported by members around the world working together to create a culture of peace. Our mission is to foster a sustainable and harmonious global society by promoting consciousness, values and wisdom for creating peace, and by building cooperation among individuals and organizations across diverse fields, including education, science, culture and the arts.
- Course Level: Other Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Not applicable
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- 50,000 Yen – 100,000 Yen
- Goi Peace Foundation is conducting International Essay Contest for Young People, 2018 to harness the energy, creativity, and initiative of the world’s youth. The theme of the essay contest is “The Change I Want to Make”.
- Candidates applying for International Essay Contest for Young People must be not more than 25 years old as of June 15, 2018, belonging to either of the categories: Children (ages up to 14), Youth (ages 15 – 25).
- Typed or printed essays of 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German excluding essay title and the cover page must be sent. Candidates can also choose Japanese but essay must contain 1600 characters or less.
- Cover page of the essays must indicate:
- category (Children or Youth)
- essay title
- phone number
- age as of June 15, 2019
- school name (if applicable)
- word count
- Teachers and youth directors can submit a collection of essays from their class or group with a list of names, ages of participants and their names and contact information.
- Entries of International Essay Contest for Young People can be sent by postal mail or online.
- Essays must be written by one person and should be original and unpublished, else entries will be rejected.
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizer.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2019
Methods of Applying
Also Read: 2019 Humber International Entrance Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students (Except Canada) at Humber College in Canada