The Indian School of Business (ISB) in India has provided its 2019 ISB Merit Waivers which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of non-Indian origin to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Management offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Indian School of Business (ISB), a private business school in India with campuses at Mohali, Punjab and Hyderabad, Telangana, is a non profit organization. The school was founded by two senior executives of McKinsey & Company and is governed by a board comprising both Indian and non-Indian businessmen.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of non-Indian origin
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Indian School of Business – ISB Merit Waivers in India, 2019 will receive 25-100% of the tuition fee.
- Applicants who are of non-Indian origin are eligible to apply.
- No separate application form is required to apply for the fee waiver.
- Applicants of Indian School of Business – ISB Merit Waivers in India, 2019 will be selected on the basis of merit of the admission application.
Closing Date for Applications: