The University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia has provided its $11,000 Per Annum + UQGSS Award of $26,682 Per Annum Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
Founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school. UQ also has establishments overseas, such as the Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
Also Read: $1000 – $5,000 Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid Of Research Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Any University Around the World, 2019
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Queensland – Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- A Stipend of $11,000 per year.
- The award of a UQGSS of $26,682 per year.
- Applicants of Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship, 2019 should be research higher degree candidates in the area of French studies.
- Recipients are encouraged to integrate travel related to the research their research plan.
- Candidates applying for Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship, 2019 should have at least one supervisor from the School of Languages and Cultures.
- Applicants must qualify for UQ Graduate School (base/living) Scholarship (UQGSS).
- Academic achievement Ability of scholastic success.
- The ability of scholastic success.
- Importance and relevance of the use of the scholarship to the research candidature of the applicant.
- Potential of the scholarship to accelerate the completion and improve the quality of the thesis.
- Any other matters appropriate.
Closing Date for Applications: