The MAHSA University in Malaysia has provided its 2019 MAHSA Special Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of any subject or course offered by the university.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Medical Schools in Malaysia generally offer a five-year undergraduate program for future doctors. It is compulsory for students who have graduated from medical school to work in the Government Hospital under housemanship program for a duration of three years.
Under section 40 of the Malaysian Medical Act 1971, every practitioner has to serve a minimum period of continuous total period of not less than three years within the public services upon being given full registration as a doctor.
As defined under Article 132 of the Federal Constitution, this service may be completed in a government healthcare facility, the Ministry of Health, or other government agencies as determined by the Director General of Health.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: MAHSA University, Malaysia
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of MAHSA University – MAHSA Special Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 will receive full tuition and other fee waivers.
- The MAHSA University is offering MAHSA University – MAHSA Special Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 for students to pursue courses of any level.
- Candidates applying for MAHSA University – MAHSA Special Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 must apply before 30 April or 31 October.
- Candidates are selected based on their CV and performance of applicants in the interview.
- MAHSA University – MAHSA Special Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 is open to all students of MAHSA University.
Closing Date for Applications: