The University of Manchester in UK has provided its 2019 Manchester Merit Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration at offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Manchester (UoM) is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late-19th century.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Manchester
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Manchester Business School – Manchester Merit Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive 15-60% of fees.
- The candidates applying for Manchester Merit Scholarships, 2019 should have excellent performance across the Full-time MBA admission criteria.
- The applicants should have a GMAT score of 600 or an equivalent GRE.
- The applicants should have the potential to contribute to the MBA program.
- The candidates should have strong values and ethics.
- The applicants should contribute to the communities in roles outside of the workplace.
- The candidates applying for Manchester Merit Scholarships, 2019 should complete and submit the full-time MBA application form.
- The applicants are not required to submit a separate application form.
Closing Date for Applications: