The University of Winnipeg in Canada has provided her $15,000 Manitoba Graduate Scholarships (MGS) which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Master degree in the field of courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs.
UWinnipeg’s founding colleges were Manitoba College and Wesley College, which merged to form United College in 1938. The University of Winnipeg was established in 1967 when United College received its charter.
Also Read: Partial Funding Gerda Henkel Foundation Research Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Institutions in Germany, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The University of Winnipeg
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of The University of Winnipeg – Manitoba Graduate Scholarships (MGS) in Canada, 2019 will receive $15,000.
- The applicants are eligible for renewal of this scholarship.
- Can be a citizen of any country.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA of 3.75.
- Applicant must possess leadership qualities.
- Satisfy program’s IELTS or TOEFL score.
- Must be enrolled or plan to enroll in the master’s program at the University.
- Applicant must be entering the first year of any program.
Closing Date for Applications: