The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia has provided its 2019 Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Master of Professional Engineering offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of the University of Technology to Sydney – UTS Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia, 2019 will get 25% of tuition fees.
- Open for International students outside Australia and New Zealand (Permanent residents of New Zealand are eligible).
- Not be based in Australia.
- Must be a full-time Student.
- Satisfy the entry requirements of admission and must have applied to the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
- After the scholarship selection, candidates must be intending to enroll in a minimum of 12 credit points/session to be eligible.
- Candidate’s motivation to succeed in the coursework degree.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life
Closing Date for Applications: