The HEC Paris in France has provided her €15,000 to €35,000 MBA Scholarship for all nationalities to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business studies offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
HEC Paris or école des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Paris is a European business school located in the southern suburbs of Paris, France. It was ranked as the best business school in Europe seven times in the eight-year period between 2006 and 2013 in the Financial Times ranking, and ranked second in Europe in 2014.
Among the most selective French grandes écoles, and traditionally seen as the most prestigious French business school, HEC offers its flagship Master in Management – Grande école program, MBA and EMBA programs, eleven specialized MSc programs, a PhD program, and many executive education offerings. It holds the Triple accreditation : AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB.
Also Read: 2019 International Fashion Academy Full Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at International Fashion Academy (IFA) in Paris, France
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: HEC Paris
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipient of the HEC Paris MBA Scholarship will one of the following awards:
- All the candidates admitted for HEC Paris MBA can apply for HEC Paris MBA Scholarship, 2019.
- The applicants should complete an online application.
- The candidates will be assessed based on the overall strength of the application and academic excellence.
- The applicants for HEC Paris MBA Scholarship, 2019 will also be evaluated on the basis of the candidate’s GMAT score and the results of the interviews.
Closing Date for Applications: