The University College London (UCL) in UK has provided its £1,000 Monica Hulse Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Mathematics offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is the largest postgraduate institution in the UK by enrollment and is regarded as one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary research universities.
Established in 1826 as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
UCL also makes the contested claims of being the third-oldest university in England and the first to admit women. In 1836 UCL became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was granted a royal charter in the same year.
Also Read: £3,000 Wren Bequest Scholarship for Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at University College London (UCL) in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University College London (UCL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University College London – Monica Hulse Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 1,000.
- University College London – Monica Hulse Scholarships in UK, 2019 is available to candidates from all nationalities.
- Candidates intending to pursue their masters or Ph.D. studies can apply.
- The applicants of University College London – Monica Hulse Scholarships in UK, 2019 must be enrolled in a full-time program in the Department of Mathematics at UCL.
- Candidates are not permitted to receive any other special funding.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic merit.
- The candidates financial status is also taken into account.
Closing Date for Applications: