The University of Edinburgh in UK has provided her £10,100 Muriel Smith Masters Scholarship which is currently open for international postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Literature, Languages and Culture studies offered by the institution for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Edinburgh (abbreviated as Edin. in post-nominals), founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Edinburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International Students
Field of Study:
- The successful applicant will receive a tuition fee waiver for one year at UK/EU rate(Full-time students).
- The successful applicant will receive a tuition fee waiver for two years at UK/EU rate(Part-time students).
- The applicant must apply to Postgraduate program at School of Literature, Language, and Culture before 11th April 2019.
- The Ph.D. students are not eligible for Muriel Smith Postgraduate Scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications: