The National Art Council (NAC) has provided its full funding National Arts Council Arts Scholarships which is currently open for Singapore’s undergraduate and postgraduate applicants to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Arts, writing, culture related studies offered at recognized universities or arts institutions in Singapore or overseas for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
National Arts Council is the name of a number of national bodies which oversee government funding of the arts. Australia Council for the Arts National Culture Fund of Bulgaria Canada Council Cayman National Cultural Foundation Arts Council England Arts Council of Finland Arts Council of Great Britain Arts Council of Ireland Creative New Zealand Pakistan National Council of the Arts National Commission for Culture.
And the Arts of the Philippines Scottish Arts Council National Arts Council (Singapore) National Arts Council of South Africa National Council for the Traditional Arts, United States National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts, United States National Arts Council of Tanzania Arts Council of Wales National Arts Council of Zimbabwe.
Also Read: £3,000 Justice Malek Ahmed Scholarships for International Postgraduate Applicants at University of the West of England (UWE) in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Recognized Universities or Arts Institutions in Singapore or overseas
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Singapore
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Monthly allowance and Travel costs
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Candidates will be judged on the potential contribution of the applicant’s area of studies to the development of the arts and cultural sector in Singapore.
- Leadership qualities
- Talent (creative potential)
- Academic record
- Strong track record of co-curricular activities, and/or achievements and involvement in the arts in Singapore
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience
- An Online application;
- A Printed copy of the online application form with your signature;
- A personal statement;
- Letter of admission;
- Description of all proposed course of studies;
- Cost of studies;
- Official transcripts;
- Copies of past Scholarships, Awards, Commendations, Prizes, and Certificates received;
- Letters of reference;
- Scanned copy of your NRIC;
- National Service record (male applicants only);
- Samples of applicant’s work, depending on his/her field of practice.
Closing Date for Applications: