The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is offering her NBAA Partial Funding Scholarships which is currently open to US undergraduate nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Business Aviation offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is a non-profit and nonpartisan 501(c)6 corporation based in Washington, DC, United States. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies. Founded in 1947, the NBAA is an industry organization representing companies that rely on general aviation aircraft.
The Association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (BACE), the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. NBAA aims to create an environment that fosters business aviation in the United States and around the world.
Also Read: $10,200 AMS Math In Moscow Scholarship for U.S. Undergraduate and Postgraduate Citizens at Institutions Located in the US – 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: National Business Aviation Association
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For US nationals
Field of Study:
- The scholarship is open to students from the USA.
- The applicants must satisfy the conditions for the scholarship that they are applying for.
- The applicants can not be a holder of the scholarship in the previous years.
Closing Date for Applications:
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $10,000 Legends Of Makeup Scholarship for Undergraduate in All Nationalities at Cinema Makeup School, Los Angeles campus – 2019