The Nationale-Nederlanden has provided her € 5,000 NN Future Matters Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate students from selected countries listed below to study for Masters degree in the field of Finance, risk management or economics offered at selected universities in Netherlands for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Nationale-Nederlanden (NN) Dutch pronunciation is one of the largest insurance companies in the Netherlands. The company was formed in a merger in 1962 between the Assurantie Maatschappij tegen Brandschade De Nederlanden van 1845 (Fire insurance Company The Netherlands) and the Nationale Levensverzekeringsbank (National Life Insurance Bank).
This merger was deemed necessary due to falling market share and threat of takeovers. In 1991 NN merged once again, this time with the NMB Postbank Groep, to form the ING Group. Aside from insurance, the company also offers some banking products such as mortgages. The company is headquartered in The Hague and Rotterdam.
Also Read: Full Funding Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Citizens of Egypt at Top University All Around the World (SACS), 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Utrecht University (UU), Eramus University Rotterdam, VU University Amsterdam, Maastricht University (UM), Tilburg University, University of Amsterdam
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey
Field of Study:
risk management or
- Please note that the recipient of Scholarship will get € 5,000 in which, € 4,500 is provided in the academic year and remaining will be provided at end of studies.
- The applicants of NN Future Matters Scholarship, 2019 should be from Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, and Turkey.
- Candidates must be applying for a full-time master’s program in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities starting their master’s studies in September 2019.
- The candidates should have at least an average score of 7 out of 10 on BA level.
- Students applying for NN Future Matters Scholarship, 2019 should also meet the requirements of the institution applying for Masters.
- Applicants must be first-generation academic in their family i.e no family member(parent or guardian) has received any bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Students must not have preferably studied abroad before.
- Applicant should submit a motivation letter with a minimum of 1 A4 and a maximum of 3 A4.
- Applicant should include a detailed curriculum vitae including the previous jobs done, periods spent abroad, extracurricular activities and also, a photocopy attached.
- Applicant must submit letters of reference (two) along with the admission letter to the master’s program at a Dutch university.
- A copy of the passport/identity document and an overview of diploma and study results of previous higher education.
Closing Date for Applications: