The Northwestern University is offering its $13,200 Northwestern University Founders Scholarship which is open for undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with campuses in Chicago, Illinois; and Doha, Qatar. Composed of twelve schools and colleges, Northwestern offers 124 undergraduate degrees and 145 graduate and professional degrees.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Northwestern University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipients get $13,200 and are renewable for four years provided the students meet the renewal criteria.
- The Northwestern University offers Founders Scholarship, 2019 to honor nine founders of the university.
- The candidates applying for Founders Scholarship, 2019 should be incoming students.
- The applicants should belong to middle-income families.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application form.
- The applicants’ eligibility will be assessed during the financial aid review process.
- The candidates applying for Founders Scholarship, 2019 are assessed based on their academic credentials, leadership experience, and essays.
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of recommendations and academic interests.
- The candidates should be enrolled at least half-time and maintain a GPA of at least 3.0. for the scholarship renewal.
Closing Date for Applications:
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $27,000 per year IUPUI Honors College Plater International Scholars for Undergraduate in All Nationalities at Indiana University Bloomington, 2019