The National Women’s Studies Association is offering her $1,000 NWSA Graduate Scholarship which is currently open to postgraduate and graduate applicants in all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Interdisciplinary field of women’s studies offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) is an organization of scholars and practitioners in the field of Women’s Studies. It was founded in 1977. Women of color protested racism within the organization during its early years.
Poet Audre Lorde gave the keynote address at NWSA’s 1981 conference in Storrs, Connecticut, admonishing conference-goers that if “women in the academy truly want a dialogue about racism, it will require recognizing the needs and living contexts of other women.
Also Read: College of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for International Students from Selected Countries in Asia and Africa in UK at University of Leicester – 2019
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: National Women’s Studies Association
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Interdisciplinary field of women’s studies
- The successful applicant will receive an award of $1,000.
- The applicants for NWSA Graduate Scholarship, 2019 should be current NWSA individual members.
- The research project should enhance the mission of NWSA.
- The candidates applying for NWSA Graduate Scholarship, 2019 are required to submit a curriculum vitae.
- The applicants are expected to submit two recommendation letters.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $5,000 U.S Graduate Scholarship for Students of Armenian Descent at Any US university, 2019