The Lancaster University in UK has provided its £2,500 Peel Trust Studentships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of any subject offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Lancaster University, also officially known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. The university was established by Royal Charter in 1964, one of several new universities created in the 1960s.
The university was initially based in St Leonard’s Gate in the city centre, until moving to a purpose-built 300 acres (120 ha) campus at Bailrigg in 1968. The campus buildings are arranged around a central walkway known as the Spine, which is connected to a central plaza, named Alexandra Square in honour of its first chancellor, Princess Alexandra.
Also Read: £5,200 GMAT Excellence Awards for International Postgraduate Students (Except UK) at Imperial College Business School in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Lancaster University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except UK)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Lancaster – Peel Trust Studentships in the UK, 2019 will receive GBP 2,500 paid in three installments.
- Applicants will be awarded the studentship based on academic merit and financial hardships.
- The academic and financial positions of the applicants will be taken into consideration.
- Duration of The Lancaster University is offering Peel Studentship is one academic year.
- Hard copies of the application form must be received by 24th May 2019.
- Completed applications should be returned by the due date to Peel Secretary, Student Funding Service, c/o The Base, University House, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW.
Closing Date for Applications: