The University of Pennsylvania has provided her $55,000 Perry World House Postdoctoral Fellowship Program which is currently open for international students at University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) in US to study for Post Doc degree in the field of Postdoctoral fellows at the Global Innovations Institute and will pursue their own research as well as participate in the intellectual life of the Global Innovations Institute and Perry World House.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to apply for your scholarship application.
The University of Pennsylvania (commonly known as Penn or UPenn) is a private, Ivy League university located in Philadelphia. Incorporated as The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, Penn is one of 14 founding members of the Association of American Universities and one of the nine original colonial colleges.
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Pennsylvania
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all international students
Field of Study:
- Postdoctoral fellows at the Global Innovations Institute will pursue their own research as well as participate in the intellectual life of the Global Innovations Institute and Perry World House
- Annual Stipend of $53,000.
- Any relevant fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Research grant of $2,000.
- Applications are welcomed from scholars who have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the last two years, or who expect to complete their degree by June 2019.
- We are seeking excellent scholars from a variety of disciplines who are interested in interdisciplinary outreach and who work on policy-relevant topics.
- Moreover, we are particularly interested in applicants studying important global issues in the following thematic areas, which are a priority for Perry World House:
- Evolving Global Dynamics: Conflict, Cooperation, Culture, and Technology
- Urbanization, Migration, and Demography
- Religion, Politics, and Society
- Minorities/Women/Individuals with disabilities/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date for Applications: