The University of Amsterdam in Netherlands has provided her €2,222 to €2,840 Gross Per Month PhD Vacancies which is currently open for PhD students of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of various areas of research offered at the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Established in 1632 by municipal authorities and later renamed for the city of Amsterdam, the University of Amsterdam is the third-oldest university in the Netherlands.
It is one of the largest research universities in Europe with 31,186 students, 4,794 staff, 1,340 PhD students and an annual budget of €600 million. It is the largest university in the Netherlands by enrollment. The main campus is located in central Amsterdam, with a few faculties located in adjacent boroughs.
The university is organised into seven faculties: Humanities, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Economics and Business, Science, Law, Medicine, and Dentistry.
Also Read: AUD 25,000 Churchill Fellowships for Students in Australia at Institutions and Organisations Abroad, 2019
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: icon University of Amsterdam
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please note that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2,222 to €2,840 gross per month .
The University is advertising vacancies in:
- PhD candidate in Microbiology
- PhD candidate in Programming Languages and Energy-aware Parallel Computing
- PhD candidate in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- 6 PhD candidates in Mathematics
- PhD candidate in ‘Effects of Emotional Political Communication’
- PhD candidate in ‘Emotions in Political Communication’
- PhD candidate Blockchain and Law
- 2 PhD candidates deep learning of activities in video
- PhD candidate in Condensed Matter Theory
- PhD candidate in Theoretical Physics
Closing Date for Applications: