The Ramboll has provided its DKK 25,000 Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students (except Denmark) to study for Masters degree in the field of Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture offered at any university abroad for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Ramboll Group A/S is a consulting engineering group with worldwide operations.
Also Read: $25,000 Partial Tuition Waivers for Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationals at SDA Bocconi School of Management in Italy, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university abroad
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except Denmark)
Field of Study:
- Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Ramboll Scholarships, 2019-20 will receive DKK 25,000.
- Applicants for Ramboll Scholarship, 2019 must be studying Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Danish University.
- Applicants must intend to study outside Denmark.
- Candidates must be Diploma Engineer in semester 4 – 7 or studying on a Master’s level.
- Candidates applying for Ramboll Scholarship, 2019 must send a photo and 10 – 15 lines of text or a small video after they reach the country of study.
- Letter of motivation
- CV in English
- A Full budget plan for study abroad
- Academic transcripts
- Acceptance-at-University documentation
- Documentation of courses planning to enroll
- Statements of reference
Closing Date for Applications: