The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation in Japan has provided its 500,000 Yen Research Grants which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities and social science offered by the foundation for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation will strive to contribute to advances in world culture and the peace and prosperity of the world by promoting mutual understanding between Japan and other countries and by â€œcreating a society based on the concept of the coexistence of Nature and Mankind.
Also Read: 2019 Rev Dr Norma P Robertson Scholarships for Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at University of Edinburgh in UK
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Japan
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Research Grants in Japan, 2019 will receive a maximum grant of 500,000 yen.
- Can be a citizen or resident of any country.
- Must be doctoral students and researchers within five years after finishing the doctoral course,
- Must be first time recipients of this research grant.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Research Grants in Japan, 2019 is 9th May 2019.
Methods of Applying