The University of Brighton in UK has provided its £5,000 Santander International Master’s Scholarships which is currently open for students from one of the Santander universities network countries to study for Masters degree in the field of any subject offered by the University for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Brighton is a public university based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings on the south coast of England. Its roots can be traced back to 1858 when the Brighton School of Art was opened in the Royal Pavilion and it achieved university status in 1992.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Brighton
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from one of the Santander Universities network countries
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of the University of Brighton – Santander International Master’s Scholarships in UK, 2019-20 will get £5,000 fee reduction.
- Applicants of Santander International Master’s Scholarships, 2019 must be a national of and residing in one of the Santander Universities network countries: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA.
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission to either an unconditional or conditional one-year, full-time Masters program in any subject at the University of Brighton.
- Students must either have got or expecting to get a good UK bachelor honors degree or equivalent degree from their home country.
- Students must not be in receipt of full sponsorship or any other scholarship award from the University of Brighton.
- Scholarship holders are required to complete a funding agreement form agreeing to take part in promoting the scheme.
Closing Date for Applications: